News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer Bits

Started by Nick Calne, September 25, 2011, 09:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Gents

I have more steamer than I can handle at about 2 whole bikes and probably 2/3rds of a steamer in spares. (plus a daytona)  Mrs C, who is not normally noted for a patience in these matters, has been calm up until now but is on the offensive.  And believe me, she can be offensive.  I need to shift a few bigger bits to free up loft / garage space and possibly save my life.

These are going on ebay later this week, but you guys get first refusal.

The bits in question are:

A rear hugger and chainguard thingy.  £35 + P&P
Requires a couple of extra holes in the swingarm to fit.

A front mudguard in black.  £25+ P&P
Reasonable condition.  If you need more photo's then let me know.

A seat unit.  £30 + P&P
I got several.  Again pretty reasonable condition.  A little knick on the front and one on the rear too.  Nothing a tiny dot or two of superglue won't fix.  More photo's - just ask.

A rear rack.  £30 + P&P
I got three of these.  One's gotta go.  This is reasonable condition but could do with repainting if you are precious about these things.

A pair of engine bars.  £60 + P&P NOW GONE TO NODDYHD
Good condition again.

Or make me an offer.

If you would prefer to collect then that's fine, just let me know.

Nick
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Noddyhd

\'98 Steamer in BRG.
\'81 HD Wideglide.
\'85 HD Wideglide.
\'74 GT750 \'Kettle\'

GavD

Nick,

PM sent (I think)

Gav
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S