News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer 21/18 rims, corbin, forks, etc

Started by Mudhen, September 28, 2011, 04:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

When Cortes reached the new world he burned his ships...as a result, his crew was well motivated.

Parting this thing out.  Once back to stock it will go, too.

Rims are 1.85x21 and 2.75x18.  Will sell with 53t sprocket, carrier, brake discs, etc, ready to bolt on.  I've got $1300 into them...will sell for $600.  Oh..will include the 16t front sprocket with this setup as well.

Corbin - $200.  SOLD.

Yoshimuras - $250 - exchange

Rally screen - $250

Resprung/revalved forks - work done by Aftershocks, setup with focus on dirt - 170lb rider and gear - $350

Wolfman side bags - $50. SOLD.

Wolfman tank bag - $50

Split apart front sprocket cover setup - $200 - exchange

Anything else on there worth anything?  Make an offer.

I accept paypal.  Shipping not included in above.

Probably looking for $750obo for bike after this stuff is gone.

Pat
mailto:pmunhall@comcast.net">pmunhall@comcast.net
\'96 Steamer

Chris Canning

Blimey that's an end to an era e'h  :(

Mustang

OR MAYBE A NEW BEGINNING :wink:

Mudhen

Quote from: "Chris Canning"Blimey that's an end to an era e'h  :(

Wow, didn't know you were still hanging around these parts, old timer!  Speaking of era's...from back in the triumph-tiger.com days!

Quote from: "Mustang"OR MAYBE A NEW BEGINNING :wink:

New beginning.  2011 Husaberg FE570.  250lbs!  10 hour oil changes - think of the possibilities... :cry:

\'96 Steamer

Henry James

Where did you get the Rally Screen?  It is on hold?  Will you be considering selling that or is it already sold?
Thanks.

Mudhen

Quote from: "Henry James"Where did you get the Rally Screen?  It is on hold?  Will you be considering selling that or is it already sold?
Thanks.

90% sure the rally screen and Yosh cans are sold.

No rack under the bags.  The Yosh cans don't get hot so I never bothered.

Pat
\'96 Steamer

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Mudhen"
Quote from: "Chris Canning"Blimey that's an end to an era e'h  :(

Wow, didn't know you were still hanging around these parts, old timer!  Speaking of era's...from back in the triumph-tiger.com days!

Well despite having a garage full,I've yet to find anything better over a distance than the old 955 so I(we) have had it 11 years last may,couldn't help but smile at your new option,I have an XT660X with a few mods(as you do) and goes quite well,but I feel the draw of a KTM 690 SMC when all logic and posts on the net show it could be a whole world of pain  :D

Rapier

If you do not mind me asking, where did you get that Rally screen?
~Jeff~
2005 F650 CS
1996 Triumph Tiger
NC - USA

Mudhen

Quote from: "Rapier"If you do not mind me asking, where did you get that Rally screen?

'Patrick' on this list had it made up.  I'm not sure if he can get anymore, or if he's still around here.  Try sending him a PM...others have been asking, too - made he can make up a few of them.

Pat
\'96 Steamer

abruzzi

Quote from: "Mudhen"Anything else on there worth anything?  Make an offer.

Is your rear shock stock?  A few years ago I put in my Ohlins order weeks after it was discontinued.  Always on the lookout.

QuoteProbably looking for $750obo for bike after this stuff is gone.

With no wheels or front forks?

Geof

Mudhen

Quote from: "abruzzi"
Quote from: "Mudhen"Anything else on there worth anything?  Make an offer.

Is your rear shock stock?  A few years ago I put in my Ohlins order weeks after it was discontinued.  Always on the lookout.

QuoteProbably looking for $750obo for bike after this stuff is gone.

With no wheels or front forks?

Geof

My rear shock was also re-valved/sprung by Aftershocks.  Is yours still stock?  We could probably work out a deal for a trade plus cash...

My stock wheels will go back on.  If I don't sell the forks separately they'll probably go with the bike, otherwise I'll put the stock forks back on (I'd gotten a second set to have modified).

Probably need to look through my extra's too - alternator, subframe, shift lever, sprocket cover...probably other stuff, too...
\'96 Steamer

garrett

Look at that DII peeking around the corner back there.  Looks sad.  

I'm sending ya an email about the bags and maybe other stuff.  

Such a cool bike.
www.overlandexperts.com

1996 Triumph Tiger
2000 BMW 1150 GS Adventure
2005 KTM 950 Adventure

Mudhen

Quote from: "garrett"Look at that DII peeking around the corner back there.  Looks sad.  

She's all covered with green slime right now...trees growing up around it.  We'll get 'er in this winter and she'll be back on the road in the spring!  (of 2015.  maybe.).
\'96 Steamer

fano

Sad to see it going but that berg will be a lot of fun.  :thumbsup

Mudhen

Forgot the front sprocket cover.  Threw that up there as well.  Not as neat of a mod as some have done, but able to replace the front sprocket in 10 minutes without draining the oil or laying the bike on its side.

Pat
\'96 Steamer