News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

99-04 Girly Hagon shock, fresh rebuild

Started by Sasquatch, October 04, 2011, 08:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasquatch

I have a Hagon shock, fresh rebuild (no miles on rebuild) for the 99-04 Girly Tigers.

$300 shipped to the lower 48.  Will be listed on ADV as well.

2004Tiger

I want it. I have a 2004 Girly, original rear suspension, stiffened original front. I don't have any complaints, but on the other hand I don't have any time on a better shock for comparison. I am 200 lbs, light luggage, I don't ride double, fast mountain curves on sport touring tires, no offroad. What improvement will I feel with your shock?
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

Sasquatch

There is a pending sale, 2004Tiger, but if that one falls through, your next in line.  He PM'd me late last night and I have not had a chance to update the thread yet.

Sasquatch