News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Headlamp grill

Started by 97steamer, October 04, 2011, 09:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

97steamer

Guys, I know I've seen one of these things on a Steamer somewhere but before I attack my old ladies rose bowls, can anyone point me in the right direction :?:

97tiger885

I made my own. It is easy to do.  Find screen you like.  Cut out two circles slightly larger than the diameter of the openings in the front cowl.  Line the head light ridges in the cowl with hook and loop.  Bend the circles of screen so that they fit with a ridge of 1/2 inch or so at 90 degrees.  Line the ridge with the other side of the hook and loop.   Insert.  

These will handle road debris.  They will not protect against corn stalks, branches or any of that single track stuff.

All you need to do this is screen, metal shears, hook and loop and scissors.

nightrunner

Surely the 4WD truck aftermarket world would have a variety of headlight stone guards.
Scott

Seeking adventure and peril

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

rybes

97 tiger, is that your bike ? if it is, whered ya get that screen from ?
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)