News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Classic Mechanics show Stafford....

Started by Reubs, October 06, 2011, 04:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reubs

Just wondering if anyone else is going up/down to the show ont the 15/16 Oct??
I am going up on the sat night staying over and off to the show on Sunday...and hoping to maybe find a few bits for me Tigger, in the autojumble..

Chris Canning

The answer is yes and no,have a stand there twice a year,well my two mates do,I supply transport and cream cakes and various other things  :roll: ,but normally there friday setting up and sunday taking it all to bits,Timbox may go,but saturday is the best day by some margin,if you can do it roll up friday night for saturday,sunday!! anything thats any good went the day before or even friday with just the traders there  :D

NeilD

I shall probably be there on the Sunday, just for a look around ... I still have an unhealthy desire for something old-ish and Italian again..  :D