News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

** SOLD ** Girly Shock - 2005 / 2006

Started by walker, October 08, 2011, 10:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walker

Spare that has been sitting on a shelf. Had 5000 miles on it when I got it. All little needle bearings are there (bottom is taped up to keep them in place).

IT's in really clean condition. A few marks from being stored on a shelf and moved around periodically (whenever I rearrange stuff). Also has the bracket included for the remote preload adjuster.

Some marks on the alloy finish, but no damage. This thing is clean.

$120 shipped

Other pics:

nd4spd

I assume there are no issues w/ this shock...?  My stock one w/ 30k on it is very spongy.  Was this one ridden off road much w/ heavy loads?  Thanks!

Mark

nd4spd

I assume there are no issues w/ this shock...?  My stock one w/ 30k on it is very spongy.  Was this one ridden off road much w/ heavy loads?  Thanks!

Mark

walker

don't think it was - bought it from someone off of one of the forums, and was keeping it as a spare in case mine ever got soft or had problems, but I sold that bike.

Yours is a 2005-2006? the earlier ones are a bit shorter I think.

nd4spd

Yes - I've got an '05, I believe my shock is toast.  I'm hoping this will take care of that spongy, floating feel...