News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The European tour

Started by The Midnight Rambler, October 11, 2011, 08:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Midnight Rambler

Wasn't sure which category to put this in, its sort of a ride report and it does talk about Triumphs. But not as we usually think of them around here.
So you decide. (or Mustang!)
Wherever it goes, its worth a look.
    http://www.go-faster.com/SS100.html
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

rybes

good little story andnice pics. 70 year old doin 160 8)  hope i can when im that old, providin petrol hasnt run out or reached a ridiculous price.
also, germans still wear clothes like the shorted man. i see one last december. just a shame i never had a camera handy  :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)