News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Three spoke conversion question.

Started by theclowncrusty, November 07, 2011, 07:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

I'm glad it worked out for ya :D
and it probably doesn't alter it enough to matter for the average Joe ........

But the fact remains that you will alter the stock tiger steering geometry by using a trophy front end and anyone going that route needs to be aware that they will be  altering the steering geometry of the stock tiger front end .
now what brand of oil should I be using ........... :wink:

theclowncrusty

Thanx for the replies guys, i will get busy over the next week of two... Wheels are just down the road from me, so i will have a look to see if they are ok. Not worried about corrosion as i plan to have them power coated, just as long as it hasnt eaten into the alloy...
Crusty

rf9rider

Quote from: "Mustang"now what brand of oil should I be using ........... :wink:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

theclowncrusty

i love it when a plan comes together..... work this morning then this afternoon to spend the money!!! Front and rear wheel (both need blasting and power coating but are straight with no damage).
Both front and rear spindles, Not sure if i need these but they were cheap so i had them, also Trophy speedo drive. £120 for cash collected! Woo Hoo!

Crusty

theclowncrusty

ARSE!!!!!!!!!

this site is getting expensive. LOL While mooching on E-bay for Tiger bits and bobs, I found this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120810662002? ... 1423.l2648

Guese what i have been doing this afternoon? LOL Have left a deposit and pick the thing up in a couple of weeks!
Question for the more knowledgable owners out there. Will the Trophy wheels that i bought yesterday fit this bike if it has speed tripple running gear? If so i will get them powder coated blue to match the plastics.
Got her for £1200. Looks to be a genuine bike have all mots and work for changing the running gear and lots of other bills. Happy but skint now... LOL
Crusty

Mustang

yep same wheels as whats on the blue ebay bike ........

NeilD

Quote from: "theclowncrusty"this site is getting expensive. LOL While mooching on E-bay for Tiger bits and bobs, I found this

oh well, you saved me some money   :D

theclowncrusty

Thanks Mustang, i will get them powder coated when i get some spare cash, Thats going to be a while now...... :(
These bloody things grow on you, that is bike number 4 now so i have got to thin the stable out a bit.....
Two bikes to look for bits for now! LOL Good job i am already getting a divorce or i might be on thin ice.
Crusty

Mustang

priority's man....
just get em their own

theclowncrusty

The wife was never interested in the bike but the new girlfriend loves it on the back. Blue one will be for the two of us i think as she struggles to get on the red Tigger, too tall.
Crusty