News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

End of the season for me

Started by Tigertriple, October 31, 2011, 10:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Another world at this time of year  :shock: ,maybe a car with studded tyres isn't such a bad option,my wifes cousin lives just outside Helsinki but it's not as bleak as that.

bunker

@ArcticTiger - lovely pictures sir!

As soon as its too icy i'll be sticking the Steamer away, although last nights run home from East Kilbride in the fog almost did it for me  :shock:  but not quite yet  8)  i'm happy i've managed just over 6k since i got her in May

i could be up for a tartan tiger meet in the spring  :D
Tiger 885

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "bunker"i could be up for a tartan tiger meet in the spring  :D

sounds like a grrrrreat idea :thumbsup

my Tigger still gets out if.......

1. there's no ice or snow.

2. it's got fuel.

KK

ps get yerself some O this stuff http://www.scottoiler.com/uk/Lubes-Clea ... e.tpl.html
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Tigertriple

Quote from: "bunker"@ArcticTiger - lovely pictures sir!

As soon as its too icy i'll be sticking the Steamer away, although last nights run home from East Kilbride in the fog almost did it for me  :shock:  but not quite yet  8)  i'm happy i've managed just over 6k since i got her in May

i could be up for a tartan tiger meet in the spring  :D

I was in EK last night in my cage and the fog was pretty bad. Had my heated seat on  :lol: Very toastie  :D
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

fraser ross

Rode from bishopbriggs through to falkirk crem. yesterday horrendous! fog, roadworks and eejit drivers.Thats it getting binned for winter   :D

Sin_Tiger

Fog  :shock:  there are some benefits to moving to Ayrshire after all  :D
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint