News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2011 Tiger Adventure 800 *****SOLD*****

Started by wchristie, October 29, 2011, 03:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wchristie

2011 Triumph Tiger, ABS-model, white, non-XC, includes $800 Triumph-brand side mounted hard luggage, left-side fits full-size helmet+, includes factory centerstand, new condition, recent service, warranty through 04/2012, finances forces sale, western NC, $10,500.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir? ... feat=email

KuzzinKenny

linky no worky !!  :)

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

That link works  :thumbsup

nice bike, sorry to hear it has to go  :(

good luck !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

wchristie

thank you, I appreciate it.
scary avatar

Mustang

mileage ? I can get a brand new zero mile 2012 for $10.999 just sayin............

wchristie

2000 miles,
in the states, figure a minimum of 8% sales tax, that's $900 on your $10,999 price, then add $1100 for the accessories (with tax) and your up to $13k.

I would have like to have that deal around when I bought mine new, saving $3k off the 'new' price, for a virtually new bike with a $1000 worth of accessories for $10k. :occasion14

Mustang

no sales tax in New Hampshire  "Live Free or Die ":wink:

walker

Quote from: "wchristie"2000 miles,
in the states, figure a minimum of 8% sales tax, that's $900 on your $10,999 price, then add $1100 for the accessories (with tax) and your up to $13k

in NC it's a road use tax, and it's charged whenever a title changes owners.... and it's 3% of the sale value. Not just when new.... so if someone in NC buys that, they'll owe 3% "road use tax" to get the new tag.

The dealer might charge some other fees on a new one though :)

Tigertriple

I thought it was bad here in the  UK  for being ripped off by our Government. I'm surprised that they haven't adopted this stealth tax here. Only a matter of time I expect  :lol:
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

jphish

Wouldnt the 2 year warranty be good thru 4/2013 - not 2012 ??

wchristie

yes, forgot it was a 2-yr warrenty, so good through 04/2013.

wchristie

$9500 includes Triumph hard luggage and centerstand, 2300 miles.

https://picasaweb.google.com/wm.christi ... directlink

ADVRiderinVA

Good luck. A good price for a low mileage bike.  To sale one of my bikes, I had to come WAY down on price.  During these times - it's definitely a buyers market and they can be picky and demand lower and lower prices.
11 Tiger 800XC - Love It!!!!
04 955i Tiger (Sold)
07 DL1000 (Sold)

wchristie

thank you and you have a great Christmas.