News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

What is hunting?

Started by BigDan, October 31, 2011, 09:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

Quote from: "BigDan"My last bike was a Bandit, and I was constantly messing with it. I found myself actually making things worse so -at least for now- I won't be touching it! :P

Except for a screen and a 19t sprocket.

Famous Last Words .................. :ImaPoser

Chris Canning

If you put a 19t on without the mods it'll fall flat on it's face,no more than a overdrive to save fuel,with the mods it'll pull it just like an 18.

Most important of all crash bars,you will fall off it thats a dead cert,just make sure you have them on when you do.

ie

BigDan

Fuck it then, I'm not even changing that :P

I'm not gonna do anything to start the ball rolling :P
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

Mustang

Chris Canning

Quote from: "BigDan"Fuck it then, I'm not even changing that :P

I'm not gonna do anything to start the ball rolling :P

Thats a good plan,let the novelty wear off,you'll see the light quicker that way.

The 19t will knock 500 revs off in top,the rest make's sure there's zero loss in performance with the extra tooth,but a decent amount of time in stock trim won't do you any harm.

BUT do look for crash bars(Touratech)they work,I know  :oops: