News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Now sold, Triumph Handlebar Brace very good condition £35.00

Started by Tigertriple, November 15, 2011, 05:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

NOW SOLD

I have for sale a genuine Triumph Scrambler Handlebar brace and pad. It looks really good on Tiger bars  8)  Rarely available to buy 2nd hand. The Triumph logo is embossed twice on the cover which is attached by a velcro closure strip.

Here is the blurb from Triumph:

Handlebar Brace
Triumph Motorcycle Description: HANDLEBAR BRACE KIT - Triumph Motorcycle Part Number: A9638008 - Will fit the following models: SCRAMBLER ACCESSORIES 2006,SCRAMBLER ACCESSORIES 2007,SCRAMBLEREFI ACCESSORIES 2008
 Price: £34.00

Handlebar Brace Cover
Triumph Motorcycle Description: PAD KIT. H/BAR BRACE - Triumph Motorcycle Part Number: A9638013 - Will fit the following models: SCRAMBLER ACCESSORIES 2006,SCRAMBLER ACCESSORIES 2007,SCRAMBLEREFI ACCESSORIES 2008
 Price: £18.00

Very easy and quick to fit.

My asking price is £35.00 plus UK postage of £4.50 Recorded Delivery. PM me if you are interested.  :)

2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras