News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hinkley Whore / Triumph Kleptomaniac

Started by Sin_Tiger, November 09, 2011, 01:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArcticTiger

Quote from: "Mustang"
Quote from: "aeronca"hey sin - whats those numbers across the front of ye ol' steamer?
Singapore registration # :wink:

And he has got a personalized licence#!  FN, that is the short for "Fuckin Nuts"
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "ArcticTiger"
Quote from: "Mustang"
Quote from: "aeronca"hey sin - whats those numbers across the front of ye ol' steamer?
Singapore registration # :wink:

And he has got a personalized licence#!  FN, that is the short for "Fuckin Nuts"

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

PeteH

Going by the picture, I`d guese that whoever fitted the tyre didnt tighten up the caliper carrier :shock:
You could have just tied it back up...and rode it without touching the back brake :wink:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Sin_Tiger

Probably, my mechanic is usually very particular but he has been plagued by idiots turning up just before closing demanding front end rebuilds in two hours, so it might have gotten over looked half way through and I whipped the bike away before he finished.

Could have but I didn't have tools to push the pads back without damaging them, I was tired and it was way past my bedtime.  :roll:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint