News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Your thoughts..?

Started by nd4spd, November 24, 2011, 04:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nd4spd

I had a little mishap w/ my '05 Tiger and damaged the front section of the front fender, which needs replacement... Scratched the you know what out of the head light cowl and right side of the fuel tank. Ultimately I'd like to purchase a BR Green fender section, but I can paint to match... - OR - does anyone have suggestions on where to find these Triumph body parts as well as the tiger stripe decals for the tank so I can repaint? Thanks!

Mark

aeronca

Well, you could take 'er down to ye old paint shoppe, where they could matcher up, or (and no offence intended), just leave it as "character".  (really  :) ), im actually not trying to be a smart ass. dude, a few scratches are ok in my book. christ - look at mine.  you got an awsome bike - enjoy it. it's all good 8) just buy a replacement fender and have it matched as close as pos.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

chairhead

Sod the repaint!!!

get bidding,much cheaper!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260896512250? ... 1423.l2649

Oops :oops: ,just seen you're location,hey ho!
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

nd4spd

Aero...  no offense taken...  :lol:   I just washed it up and the scratches are not that bad - I think I may keep them as a badge of honor for her.  I do want to replace the busted up front fender section thou....  Need to see where I can dig one of those up.

Sin_Tiger

T Cut, lots of it on the tank  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

TigerTrax

Hey Nd4Spd ... contact Baxter Cycle in Iowa.

They are on the net ... they have several 'salvage' bikes... maybe what you need.

I think I have a blk front fender. I do have a blk gas tank .. needs repaint ..

e-me direct.

mailto:ridergroup@cox.net">ridergroup@cox.net.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

nd4spd

Tigertrax...  E-mail sent.  THX!