News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2007 955I FOR SALE

Started by Roy Sloan, November 26, 2011, 12:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy Sloan

iIllness forces sale of my one-owner Tiger 955i. First registered July 2007. MOT November 2012 Currently on SORN. Beautiful conditionin Caspian Blue and properly looked after, but no dealer history (Sorry, but local dealers let me down with my Trophy, so I just don't trust them. £3500 firm. I am inSuffolk

Zorst

Mileage?

Pictures would be nice..........

Roy Sloan

Sorry. I'm new to this. Bike passed first MOT July 2010 mileage 14715. I collapsed September that year when mileage was about 15400. I was advised to surrender my licence.I then changed oil and filter and bike has since been stored under dust cover in warm dry garage with battery on Optimate. My son got a new MOT for me on 6 November. Mileage now 15411. Bike standard except for rear hugger. I've tried to include photo but I'm not sure if it has worked

Bakerboy

Roy Sloan

Bike now sold to a good home. He got a bargain!

I'm advertising some remainingbits elsewhere on the site.