News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

You were all right!

Started by BigDan, December 27, 2011, 01:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDan

Fitted a BlueFlame exhaust yesterday and its definately released a few ponies! Running with baffles in at the moment, still sounds gorgeous.

Also fitted a Skidmarx rear hugger (courtesy of Santa). Pics will be up tonight when I get home from work.

Yes, I am in bloody work! :P

EDIT: Pics up

And the hugger;

2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

Chad

thats a pretty sweet lookin can 8) hows it running do you think it will need a re-map ?
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

BigDan

Narh, its running fine. No flat spots or anything like that, just a nice burble at start up.

Maybe when dynoed it could be tweeked, but nothing noticeable when riding. Except for a power increase!

daveb

looks nice, how does the pannier exhaust side sit with the can?

BigDan

Its fine, Zorst on here who sold it to me made a wee bracket so it holds the can in the perfect place.

daveb

Quote from: "BigDan"Its fine, Zorst on here who sold it to me made a wee bracket so it holds the can in the perfect place.

:thumbsup