News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: Bike in USA.

Started by ArcticTiger, December 29, 2011, 01:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArcticTiger

It seems like we will be visiting the US more frequent in the years to come, with our base being in central Wisconsin.
As we might be stayng for some extended time when we are there, it would be great to have a Bike, to do some backroad exploring whilst visiting.
So I am actually considering buying a USA-based-Bike :shock: .

Anyone who has a reliable Bike to offer for a "hard-to-refuse" price :D ?
It doesnt need to be located in WI., as I am not afraid of doin some travelin to get it....
Our next visit to Wisconsin will be in May 2012.
Contact me on PM if you know of something interesting :hello2 .
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

ackme

How about a reasonably priced, well cared for '05 955i in Denver? :wink:

ackme
The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.

2005 955i Tiger, British Racing Green- plenty of umph

HappyMan

I have not yet listed my bikes for sale but will be selling my 06 955i Tiger, 96 Suzuki DR200 in mint condition, 05 Yamaha TTR125, 08 Suzuki JR80, 06 Suzuki JR50.  I live in Minneapolis and I'm from Wisconsin and travel there frequently.  If you are serious about buying a bike let me know as soon as possible as I will begin listing them next week.  PM Me.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

ArcticTiger

I am still looking for a decent bike to have in the USA..
Has got a few offers on PM, but no decision is made yet.
We will stay in our house in central Wisconsin from May 1 and for 5 weeks until June 5. I plan to purchase a bike during that period. Will pay cash on pick-up.
My budget for this is a little limited, but from what I see on ebay and craigslist, it should be enough to get me a decent bike.
I will consider any offers, maybe I could stretch it  some to catch a good offer :D

Please contact me on PM if you know of something!
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

ArcticTiger

I am now back home after a 5 weeks stay in Wisconsin, we had a nice time there and are looking forward to come back again.
And, YES, I did get me a bike there! Not a Tiger this time, as I thought it would be fun to try something different this time.
What I ended up with is this  1999 Moto Guzzi V11 EV California, a well kept bike with 13500 miles on it. I purchased it from a Gentleman in Connecticut, and had a nice ride on it back to Wisconsin.

I also need to say Thank You! to those of you who kindly responded to this ad!
-00 Yamaha TT600R