News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wanted - Rear disc for 98 Steamer

Started by intotheabis, January 10, 2012, 02:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

intotheabis

Hi, I inadvertently destroyed my rear disc, anyone got a decent one kicking around they don't need? Cheapest I can find shipped to my door is $100.00 which isn't too bad but hey can't hurt to ask.
Intotheabis

Bixxer Bob

I feel for your situation mate, but HOW DO YOU INADVERTENTLY WRECK A DISC????? :shock:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

intotheabis

I was afraid someone was going to ask that. I put the outside pad on backwards. I didn't think that was possible but it is. Went for a quick ride with my earplugs in and a touque under my helmet. I thought I felt a bit of a grinding on my peddal. When I got back I looked down in horror but it was too late, the damage was done. Its still usable but I will need to replace it shorly.
Intotheabis

Bixxer Bob

Well, at least your honesty will be of value to someone else.  Thanks for sharing (do I sound like an American? :roll: )
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser (laughing at Bob)

Good tip, I didn't think it was possible either :roll:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint