News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Gaerne G Adve. boots Size 11 - IN THE BOX $150 SOLD!!!!!!!

Started by haroldo_psf, January 18, 2012, 03:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haroldo_psf

Hello!

These boots are virtually new. Got them online fro Revzilla. They were worn for maybe 5 or 6 days for a 10 mile commute to work. They are in pristine condition, in their original box.

Why am I selling these?

I received these boots exactly one week ago. There are one size too big for me. I wear size 10, or 10.5 street shoes, and these don't come in half sizes, so I tried the 11s, and they are just too big. I was way too excited when I got them, and in my haste and denial, I wore them to work while still in doubt. After a couple of days of wearing it and trying to make it work, it became clear that they are not my size. Of course, I cannot return them to Revzilla bow, so here it is! My loss is your gain.

Score on a practically new pair of these Gaerne G Aventure boots. Revzilla sells it at a discounted price of $229. I am knocking $100 off that because they have been worn for one week.

Thanks for looking, and happy shopping.

PS: these are in San Jose, CA. I'll ship it for free within the US. Reply to this thread or email me if interested. Thanks
2000 Tiger 885i

mff

Yes I would like to buy them contact me at mailto:frederickmike@yahoo.com">frederickmike@yahoo.com
MFF

haroldo_psf

Hi! sorry, the sold that same day a week ago or so!
2000 Tiger 885i