News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB. 1998 Tiger

Started by Joe Bates, January 28, 2012, 07:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Bates

Hello all,

I would really like to find a well taken care of 97 or 98 Tiger.

Obviously the more accessories and less miles the better.

I am in the US and can pick up the bike anywhere in the States.

I am not opposed to shipping a bike to the US but, I am not familiar with the process??

Please fwd any info to:
mailto:Joeybates@aol.com">Joeybates@aol.com

Thanx and ride safe.
Thanks For Your Time

jwray76

any interest in a 955i 2001 model? I was planning on trading mine soon, but with the very little time I have to ride I am thinking selling my be best. Kids seem to get in the way of riding time!

bltigerden

Quote from: "Joe Bates"Hello all,

I would really like to find a well taken care of 97 or 98 Tiger.

Obviously the more accessories and less miles the better.

I am in the US and can pick up the bike anywhere in the States.

I am not opposed to shipping a bike to the US but, I am not familiar with the process??

Please fwd any info to:
http://denver.craigslist.org/mcd/2809939411.html

Also, a '99 though I know it's a different deal...
http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/2817803740.html

Good luck in the search!

Joe Bates

I didn't see the one in Denver. Thank you. It looks like its rattle can painted and has 40k plus on it but, he's sending me pics.

I am working on the right coast right now.  

Doesn't anyone have a nice, loaded, black one in their living room, with about 10k miles on it??

It's going to a good home. :)
Thanks For Your Time

Mustang

Quote from: "Joe Bates"I didn't see the one in Denver. Thank you. It looks like its rattle can painted and has 40k plus on it but, he's sending me pics.

I am working on the right coast right now.  

Doesn't anyone have a nice, loaded, black one in their living room, with about 10k miles on it??

It's going to a good home. :)
40k is low mileage for a steamer

we are talking about 14 year old motorcycles here   :shock:

and it's not like there are 1000's of the 95-98 tigers running around the USA

they were sent to the USA in very small numbers each year .

In your favor though is that more black ones came to USA than the other colors .

keep in mind that a lot of times when a steamer is available for sale it will have issues

like scratched up body work
poor running
lack of maint from previous owners
etc etc

jwray76

Quote from: "jwray76"any interest in a 955i 2001 model? I was planning on trading mine soon, but with the very little time I have to ride I am thinking selling my be best. Kids seem to get in the way of riding time!

So only interested in older models? Mine is black and located on the East Coast so it meets a few of your requirements.

Joe Bates

Only interested in the 93-98 style Tiger, Steamer.

Been waiting for the correct one.

I have done the normal searches:
Craigslist, ADVrider, eBay, Cycletrader, Ownster and probably a couple others.

If you have one that needs a good home, please let me know at mailto:joeybates@aol.com">joeybates@aol.com.

Thanks and ride safe.
Thanks For Your Time