News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

*SOLD* '05 Tiger Panniers

Started by nd4spd, January 29, 2012, 10:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nd4spd

For Sale - a complete set of BRG panniers w/ mounting hardware and locks.  The bags are in good condition w/ the usual minor scuffs and few scratches.  The top of the right bag had two small cracks develop (these were stop drilled and reinforced on the underside).  Asking $220.00 for the complete set plus shipping in the ConUS only.  I have PayPal.  Thanks!

nd4spd

Price reduced again, and again - I'd like to get these out of the garage, I'll entertain any reasonable offer.  THX!

nd4spd

I'm thinking the green must not be too popular...  Make a resonable offer...  :?

thetolleyman

That's a super price already. I wouldn't go lower, eventually someone will need those.

I could use the hardware only, but I wouldn't expect you to seperate.

Good luck.
Tiger 955i

737captain

Mark,

I sent you a PM but not sure it sent. Please check out shipping costs to 34654 Tampa Fl area. I'm in no hurry it's just that one of mine is burned through from the exhaust.

nd4spd