News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Scottish Meet this Summer

Started by Tigertriple, January 31, 2012, 02:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

It would be good if the Scottish Tiger Owners could meet up some time in the Spring or Summer for a ride out and  some banter.

If you are interested and have any suggestions as to when and where please give a shout. :D

I would add that everyone is more than welcome, not just the Jocks :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Spud

Always interested in a trip to the west coast cheers spud  :wink:

Geoff W

Time permitting, I will be up for that. Always happy to head North.
Geoff.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Sin_Tiger

Sorry its taken me so long to reply, sorting out my UK dates.

I will be back in Scotland arriving 28th May pm and leaving 16th June am. At the TT from 6th - 10th June, otherwise nothing fixed yet, so I am flexible in those windows, unless the Forum bash comes up within those dates.

TT, will you do the coordination being the OP and local?

Looks like the Panda (KK) is hibernating in  Hibernia  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

amclel

A Scottish biker meet would be good, not just for Tigers! I am game!
2000 Triumph Tiger - Jet Black

Sin_Tiger

Any takers for the 2nd of June?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Geoff W

I was thinking of heading to Scotland on that weekend, as Her Majesty has seen fit to grant us double holiday weekend. I may possibly have either my wife or daughter on the back, I am not sure yet.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Tigertriple

The 2nd of June is okay for me  :D  

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we could go for a run.
Here are a few from me,
Glasgow to Inveraray and back via the ferry from Dunoon to Gourock.
Motherwell to peebles then on to Moffat and back via the M74
Glasgow to Callander, the Dukes Pass and Loch Lomond

If anyone is up for camping I would suggest Applecross for an overnight. I planned to go there last year but didn't manage due to other commitments  :(

There are no shortages of good places to go in Scotland all we need is a plan :D

Come on guys throw in some ideas  :idea: let's make this meet happen :D  :D  :D

fraser ross

sounds interesting !

Sin_Tiger

Got a couple of spare bunks for soft southerners and space for a couple of tents for the 'ard men :wink:

All good rides there, up for any of those.

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Got a couple of spare bunks for soft southerners and space for a couple of tents for the 'ard men :wink:

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  Ard as fook I'll bet

Sin_Tiger

I'm only just over a week to go before I'm back.

Any takers?

Geoff W

I may stay with my daughter in Dundee on the Friday night, after that will head over to the West coast. Not sure where to stay yet, Applecross looks interesting.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Sin_Tiger

Right I'm back, where is everyone?  :wink:

Bixxer Bob

thought you were going straight to the TT?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...