News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Not quite a Tiger, though it is yellow and black

Started by Mossy, February 01, 2012, 06:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveb

Quote from: "The Midnight Rambler"Mossey that is a purposeful looking bit of kit and if it goes as well as it looks then you are in for some BIG fun!
DaveB at the risk of further hijacking this thread, you guys need to get your face in the place a bit more. What you have looks superb and at the sort of prices on the speedycables website I am sure a lot of old bike restorers would consider your stuff instead of paying the same sort of money for  refurbed Chronometrics. Any plans for Chrono type faces?

Mossey you got a PM from me,

Midnight Rasmbler thats what we are working on at the moment.

I will pass your comments on to my directors.  :D

blacktiger

Don't forget your ear plugs. :twisted:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Mossy

G'day Dave
Only one small problem with your tacho. I'm running a magneto and no battery. Yes I know its old fashioned and electronic is better but as I'm running in the Vintage class I want to keep it authentic. So I'll keep looking for a chronometric tacho.
Cheers Mossy
2004 Lucifer Orange 955
1960 TR6 Trophy Scrambler
1953 Thunderbird Salt Lake Racer
1950 250 Excelsior Talisman Twin
1926 250 Levis

HappyMan

Wow!  Just the picture of that bike makes your heart skip a beat.... :icon_salut
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

daveb

Quote from: "Mossy"G'day Dave
Only one small problem with your tacho. I'm running a magneto and no battery. Yes I know its old fashioned and electronic is better but as I'm running in the Vintage class I want to keep it authentic. So I'll keep looking for a chronometric tacho.
Cheers Mossy

I have sent your request on, give me a couple of hours