News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Snow time

Started by chairhead, February 01, 2012, 02:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chairhead

Was in Germany and Austria all last week doing the Elefantentreffen and Tauerntreffen,the usual stuff,snow chains,-22 temps at night -10 during the day,frozen toothpaste,frozen water,frozen mustard to go with the frozen Bratwurst :D,was cold  :wink: you get the picture,was great fun too!!!! :party

10 foot of snow  :hello2

managed to go all the way down the bottom at the Elefantentreffen  :D ,snow chains very much required to get back out,what a laugh,roll on next year
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

When ever I see your photos both present and past,I never know if I'm mightly impressed or you need to see a shrink and get some therapy :lol:

kraftykarper

I was thinking how cold it is at the moment, and am missing getting out on the tiger, but these pictures are awesome!

Ah well, go and plug the optimate back on !!

Sin_Tiger

I suddenly feel inadequate and wimpy  :cry:

Where's my Mummy when I really need her.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

PeteH

Your a nutter :wink:  wish I had the balls to something that that, but they`d probably freeze and drop off :shock:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Nick Calne

Have to say Chairhead, that does look great fun.  I'm glad you are doing it.  Glad I'm sat here in the warmth too.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Rocinante

Excellent stuff. My bike is in pieces awaiting parts, otherwise I too would be out playing in the snow...
www.dagjen.no
Once upon a time through North and South America:
www.rocinantestravels.com

chairhead

Thanks for the comments guy's,really is good cold fun!,

here is a video of part of the 5km hill that has to be climbed in order to

get to the top,

filmed by a good friend Richard-NL,enjoy,

you can see me going downhill at about 3:11  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbZbDVFPlkc&feature=youtu.be
TOR can
Taylormade Billet wheel

PeteH

Is that a road or Bob sleigh run :lol:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

daveb

atokad

Probably not as original as the one in Europe, but probably just as much fun.

One here in Colorado every year in honor of the European ride.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.p ... t=elephant

chairhead

New vid just released,for your viewing pleasure :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrdWCEM8hZ0&list=UUXJU_1-Vet8Tl239YjujgKg&index=1&feature=plcp

Hhhmmmmm,
how long before it snows again????
TOR can
Taylormade Billet wheel

KuzzinKenny

You are part Polar bear   :lol: with ethylene glycol runnin through yer veins   :lol:  :lol:

you had more snow on yer camera lens than we've had all winter  :shock:

grrreat vid  :thumbsup

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

jphish

Chris - Chairhead IS getting therapy. It's all on film. Does kinda look like a bobsled track!