News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

For Sale: 2001 Black Triumph Tiger Parts

Started by BykBoy, February 14, 2012, 10:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BykBoy

Well, the poor Tiger is dead. After repeated attempts to revive the engine, the word is in that the valve sleeves are worn out. To fix it, I would have to replace the entire head block.

So, I'm going to put the thing to rest and get a new bike.

If you want any parts, let me know and we can try to agree on a fair price and  terms.

Right now, all parts are available except for the wheels.

This includes a set of brand new TKC-80 with less than 150 miles on them.
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

thetolleyman

PM sent on parts, I am looking for lots of stuff.

Looking forward to hearing from you, maybe seeing pics.
Tiger 955i

dj_squelch

I'm looking for all 4 signals, a custom exhaust and a comfy seat.  Maybe a skid plate and/or crash bars.  Got any of those that you would be willing to ship to Canada?

matts23

----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

davidwsmithpe

ADVRiderinVA

11 Tiger 800XC - Love It!!!!
04 955i Tiger (Sold)
07 DL1000 (Sold)

BykBoy

Photos taken Friday can be found  here
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

Ironhorse

That link just sends me to a google check-in page. I don't belong to google evidently. Got a direct link? joe

thetolleyman

I belong to Google and still couldn't see the page.
Tiger 955i

Mustang

Quote from: "BykBoy"Photos taken Friday can be found  here
can we have your log in and password please ..............
or how about you post the pics here at tiger triple using the img tags

BykBoy

Sorry about that.

I made the album public. Everyone should have access now.

For some reason, embedded photos do not show up.

Also for sale and shown in the album:
Cee Bailye's #2 tall touring screen(+8") - $100
2005 stock screen - $150
2005 stock handlebar - $70

Not shown in album:  
Stock ECU computer with Off road exhaust mapping - $100 (this is a spare computer that I got so I could have dual mapping)
2001 Black 955i Tiger

davidwsmithpe

I'll pass on the Cee Bailey.

Thanks

dj_squelch

Sent ya a PM.  Still interested in all 4 signals, a custom exhaust and a comfy seat. Maybe a skid plate and/or crash bars. Got any of those that you would be willing to ship to Canada?

BykBoy

Quote from: "dj_squelch"Sent ya a PM.  Still interested in all 4 signals, a custom exhaust and a comfy seat. Maybe a skid plate and/or crash bars. Got any of those that you would be willing to ship to Canada?

Seat is stock. I can ship the turn signals and exhaust to CA. However, I have a potential buyer for the entire bike. I'll find out on Thursday if he is taking the whole thing.

If not, you're welcome to the parts.
2001 Black 955i Tiger

dj_squelch

Ok good stuff.  I'll keep an eye on the site here.