News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Anyone try aftermarket brake/clutch lever?

Started by thetolleyman, February 19, 2012, 04:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thetolleyman

Wondering if anyone has tried any of the aftermarket levers, I see tons of them on Ebay and all the bike shop websites.
Tiger 955i

Sin_Tiger

A friend got me a set of folding reach and length adjustable ones from a Hong Kong supplier, good service, quality gear for less than US25 mailed. I didn't tighten the length adjuster properly and it fell off somewhere but my mate has been using his all the time and they are still like new.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

Kawasaki levers fit, I tried some a few years back and if you want to keep the stock hand guards is all a bit of a pain fitting them and for some odd reason front brake feel was crap,I think I still have them somewhere  :roll:

Not even sure the thread wasn't on here,but may have been when the site was owned by the GS rider  :oops:,and disappeared,he and the thread both  :D

mikeybikey57

Put a pair of Pazzo adjustable levers on my Tigger soon after buying it. Have rather small hands for a man (apparently), so had trouble reaching the clutch/brake levers comfortably. The Pazzo's were a bit pricey but the quality is excellent and give me the ease of use that I anticipated. It's all down to how much you are prepared to pay in the end though. Good hunting!
There\'s no point in worrying about life, because you\'ll never get out of it alive.

Jon H.

Been using Synto levers for 1+ years. No complaints.

Jon in SC
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black
1971 Norton Commando - Black
1983 Moto Guzzi LeMans lll - Red
2009 Suzuki DL 650S - Black

Spud

Pazzo's just go straight on cheers Spud  :wink: