News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK MEET 2012

Started by rf9rider, January 08, 2012, 01:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BONANZA

I think that Jason had somewhere in mind and was going to check on it when he had spoken to a friend. I am hopefully off work next week (callouts excepted) :roll:  and am planning on visiting a couple of spots that I thought of over the winter months.(north yorks moors and yorks dales). Dates I suppose will go on a vote. Hope to have more news next week.

Will
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

aesdj

Cheers lads I'm awake now. I've started a thread with a poll for the meet so check it out and if there is any questions or comments then please post it in the new thread. If someone could delet this thread then that would help so there's no confusion as to which thread to follow.

blacktiger

Quote from: "mat-tiger1"
Quote from: "nickcalne"We need someone responsible and grown up to help.  Where's black tiger when you need him?

I thought for a minute you said someone responsible & grown up :!:  
 :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

+1 quite agree. My body tells me that I'm 55 but my mind keeps trying to persuade the body that it's 18.
He obviously didn't come on the off road ride last time................... :wink:  :roll:  :twisted:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Sin_Tiger

You're only young once but you can be immature all your life if you want  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rybes

im so glad you said that sin  :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)