News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Norton Transformer

Started by The Midnight Rambler, February 20, 2012, 04:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Midnight Rambler

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

aeronca

now that was pretty freakin cool :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

The Midnight Rambler

For a bonus feature look at the VStrom in the top right hand corner when this one closes.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Timbox2

Jeez, impressive, 8 months work!!!
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

Very clever indeed  :roll:

ram33

tiger 885 / fzs1000
bmw 335d / rr evoque

nickjtc

In a previous life I was a Commando owner. This (very good) video did the rounds of the Owners Club. I haven't seen it for a while, so thanks for posting it.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint