News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

lifes most difficult decision

Started by rybes, February 26, 2012, 09:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

no im not sellin me tiger ! however, i do have a problem. me tiger needs new tyres which i got the pennies sat here for. the only thing is, shall i say sod the tyres for now and get all the bits for me 3 spoke conversion powder coated n ready instead and wring as many miles as i can out of me tyres till i can get tyres for the 3 spokes ?
at least that way ill have some pics i can post up of shiney things :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Bixxer Bob

How much legal tread left?

A fine for bald tyres is significant and comes with points never mind the safety issues.  You know the answer, right?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

ArcticTiger

That decision shouldnt be to difficult to make, now when a new riding season is coming up very shortly!
Get yourself new tires, and get as many miles as you can this summer. Then you can mess with your tree-spokes next winter. Its too late in the winter to start messing with them now.
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

rybes

i got bout 2-3 mm of tread left n the milage im doin on it at the minute hopefully they should last another 3 weeks. as for waitin for next winter, ive had the stuff to do it since last summer. im not known for my paitence :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)