News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Started by Daveyboy, March 04, 2012, 09:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveyboy

Hi to all
Picked an 06 tiger yesterday bike is really fun, would like to meet up with any owners in the Camberley Surrey (GB) area.
I got a triumph solinoid ( i think )from triumph Ashford JL and fitted wanted both head lights on dipped beam at the same time........I got bot main beams on at the same time ? any help would be good.

Also is it normal when on the c/stand and spin the back wheel you hear the chain running, didn't happen on my last bike that was quite...ps the bike has only covered 13k
look forward to meeting  /hearing from you. :roll:

Bixxer Bob

Welcome mate, you'll find everyone here is easy going. But intros should be in the General section, this is for sales. Don't worry though, Mustang'll fix it for you.

06s are ''Girlies''find the thread and read why. Girly questions should be posted there

And please fill out a bit of your profile, putting where you are in the text of a post will soon get lost and people need to know as this Tiger commmunity is truely world wide. :wink:

Oh, and as for meeting other Tiger owners, have a look at the up and coming section for this year's UK event  8)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Tigertriple

Welcome aboard  :D  if I were not at the other end of the country I would meet up with you. Enjoy your Tigger :D
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

HockleyBoy

Welcome aboard, lots to learn about your new bike on here.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport