News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WOW

Started by aeronca, March 09, 2012, 08:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Nutter

:iagree
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Nick Calne

yeah, proper nutter!  :shock:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

jphish

Holy Crap!! Made my butt pucker just watching it!

jphish

OK - is it just me, or does the front wheel appear to NOT be turning ?? Don't want to take anything away from the "significant accomplishment" but my skeptical riding partner had same reaction. Maybe small 'ski' under front tire we cant see?

Mustang

Quote from: "jphish"OK - is it just me, or does the front wheel appear to NOT be turning ?? Don't want to take anything away from the "significant accomplishment" but my skeptical riding partner had same reaction. Maybe small 'ski' under front tire we cant see?
it's turning ...it;s the effect of frame rate of the video and the speed which the wheel is turning , gives a strobe effect to the spokes
and on another note the fisheye lens perspective makes it look knarlier than it really is . :shock:

jphish

Thanks Mustang - looked too real to be fake...but couldnt reconcile front wheel phenomenon. 'Fish eye' effect may distort ridge - but still way too narrow & steep for this wuss! I want to live to ride & fish. Oh yeah...my wife seems profess similar intersts, as my retirement checks cease when I croak.