News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Fitting a centre stand.

Started by Noddyhd, March 25, 2012, 06:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noddyhd

Hi guys.

Got myself a center stand at last for my '98, it was missing a few bits, ie the parts fitted to the sump for the spring and the two stops/rests that fit under the bike.

Some time ago I asked the question "what make is it?" and Mustang gave me the info that makes me think it is the early SW Motech one. (it has a 'X' brace across the legs)
I got the missing parts from SW Motech UK...3 months and £54!!! later. wtf!!! I then emailed the parent company in Germany and asked if they could email me the fitting instructions..... the reply..... "we don't keep them any more, sort it out your self"..... talk about customer service!...not!

Well guys 'n' gals, the question is, does anyone have a copy of the fitting instructions that you could email/scan or put on the site........ or is it so easy and obvious that I wont need them.....

Many thanks in advance......
\'98 Steamer in BRG.
\'81 HD Wideglide.
\'85 HD Wideglide.
\'74 GT750 \'Kettle\'

Mustang

Noddyhd

Quicker than a quick thing again, thanks Mustang. Just what I was looking for.
\'98 Steamer in BRG.
\'81 HD Wideglide.
\'85 HD Wideglide.
\'74 GT750 \'Kettle\'