News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

screw the 800 -this is better

Started by aeronca, March 31, 2012, 04:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

JetdocX

That's exactly what it feels like to ride the Steamer offroad.  Well, except for the pervasive odor of fear and failure. :lol:
From parts unknown.

aeronca

i regularly ride off road while sitting on my bars 8)   good for the hem's. i learned that from mudhen.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

First time I ride the Striple that's what went through my mind, even though I am no OR rider. What would it be like with OR suspension. Now there's a project for my retirement :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aeronca

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"First time I ride the Striple that's what went through my mind, even though I am no OR rider. What would it be like with OR suspension. Now there's a project for my retirement :wink:

that would be fun project, talk about a beast :P
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

2004Tiger

S3 with off-road suspension, gears, and power band.
Wouldn't that be a Tiger?
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

aeronca

na bro - it wouldnt, but it would be a handfull :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

cosmo

Anyone else see the 2CV at 1:45?? Or I the only nutter??

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

aeronca

went back and looked, what is it??
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

Quote from: "aeronca"went back and looked, what is it??
a Citroen 2cv economy car

aeronca

Ahhhh, a French car. That's probably why it was left out in the wood's :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Chad

Quote from: "Mustang"

great car  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: the only car ive ever got my elbow down in a bend whilst all four wheels were still on the ground  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: squishy suspention dont even cover it :hat10
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

Chad

Quote from: "Mustang"

great car  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: the only car ive ever got my elbow down in a bend whilst all four wheels were still on the ground  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: squishy suspention dont even cover it :hat10
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

Sin_Tiger

Good trick, considering your elbow would be on the outside of the bend :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...