News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Spotted! Anyone here live near Matlock, Buxton, Sheffield?

Started by BigDan, April 02, 2012, 12:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDan

Went for a ride yesterday, and after having the bike about 6 months and not seeing a single other Girly on the road, I saw about 5 or 6 yesterday. Varying colours...

If any of you are on here, I was on a silver Girly with a big screen riding two-up. And nodding energetically to fellow tiger riders! lol.
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

mikeybikey57

Although I live near Matlock, I wasn't amongst the pride of tigers that you spotted on your travels. I was hoping to get out on mine that day but had too many other things to do, mostly involving "jobs around the house" (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz).
If you are out and about this way again, we'll have to keep an eye out for each other and i'll get the tea's in when we do cross paths. I'm also on a silver Girly, which is of course the very fastest colour, with a big PP screen.  :)
There\'s no point in worrying about life, because you\'ll never get out of it alive.

BigDan

Good man! Mine is Palmer Products too. Look forward to seeing you mate!
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

mikeybikey57

Tried contacting you through the page about LED's but couldn't get a message page to open. I've recently replaced most of my idiot lights and speedo/revcounter/clock bulbs with LED's, with excellent results. Try http://www.triumph-online.co.uk/. I 've done a fair bit of business with him and he's reliable ++++ and his prices aren't bad either. You can get the same bulbs off flea bay but any come back may be difficult if you get some duff ones.

:roll:
There\'s no point in worrying about life, because you\'ll never get out of it alive.

The Midnight Rambler

You might want to have a look at Paul Goffs site for LEDS as well. He goes to most of the big autojumbles.
http://www.norbsa02.freeuk.com/
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson