News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Tiger XC Owner full of anticipation

Started by framebinder, April 29, 2012, 01:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

framebinder

Put down a deposit yesterday.  Added the Arrow can, center stand, heated grips, fog lights and a couple little things.  Get to pick it up next week.  Traded in my 09 Victory Kingpin Tour almost even.  I'm looking forward to quicker handling, better brakes, that triple engine and the ability to go places the cruiser just shouldn't go.  I will miss the TORQUE though.

Anybody have an opinion on a break in schedule that starts right away with getting the engine hot, then cooled off for 3 cycles to help get everything seated in nice?

Can't wait,   framebinder
framebinder

Nick Calne

Welcome to the forum.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

HockleyBoy

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Sin_Tiger

Welcome glad to see some more XC owners here, haven't heard anyone go wrong following the Bible.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

blacktiger

Quote from: "framebinder"Put down a deposit yesterday.  

Anybody have an opinion on a break in schedule that starts right away with getting the engine hot, then cooled off for 3 cycles to help get everything seated in nice?

Can't wait,   framebinder

Welcome to this forum as well. Refer to my answer on the other forum.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.