News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hang on to your hats.....

Started by Bixxer Bob, May 01, 2012, 03:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Windy weather, or windy crew???

Runs through twice, once at normal speed then in slowmo.  Reminds me of the last time (the VERY last tme) Prince Charles landed the Royal 146.  It needed a suspension rebuild...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjczHfW9LWc&feature=youtu.be
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

aeronca

i bet the passengers are still trying to pull the seat cushions out of there ass :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

metalguru

Not a good day for C&Bs!
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

cosmo

T'was always told that a good landing was one you walked away from. That was a good landing.

Mind I am not offering to go up with that particular jockey...

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

JetdocX

I don't know what any of you are talking about.  He landed right on the numbers. :lol:
From parts unknown.

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

You can laugh but I flew out to join a supertanker in transit past Grab Canarian in the mid 70's, bell bottoms and bomber jacket, rocked up at the helipad to find nobody there, so I decided to sit down at the adjacent cantina where there was one other solitary soul.

Trying to be a cool Brit abroad   :roll:  I decided I was going to have what he was having, very strong coffee and a shot of local very strong brandy, well sun was I over the yard arm.

We chatted intermittently, his English marginally better than my Spanish, "going out to the British Explorer then?", Si!. After an hour and there shots I was getting a bit restless. "Pilot's a bit late" Si! He stands up, stubs out his cigarillo, settles his Ray Ban Aviators on his nose, looks at the sky, reaches down to pick up his brief case and says " whee go now" handing me a headset as he strides purposefully towards the Bell 212 single turbine sitting on the pad.

I don't think I have ever been made to feel so small so effortlessly but he flew that thing down the coastline and landed on the deck amongst all the plumbing beautifully and that I will never forget.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chad

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Windy weather, or windy crew???

Runs through twice, once at normal speed then in slowmo.  Reminds me of the last time (the VERY last tme) Prince Charles landed the Royal 146.  It needed a suspension rebuild...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjczHfW9LWc&feature=youtu.be

Farcanal :shock:  :shock:  :shock: Captain Kangaroo strikes again  :shock:
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

blacktiger

2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Chad

spam n mash spam n beans spam on toast :roll:
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida