News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2002 Tiger 955i

Started by Arkansas Traveler, May 04, 2012, 04:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkansas Traveler

2002 Tiger 955i in Little Rock, AR.  $4200

Roulette Green 2002 model with 16,700 miles, and rising. Excellent running condition. All services have been done professionally. Next service interval is 24,000 miles. I would rate the overall appearance of the bike in good shape. It has a crack in the front fairing and some scratches on both sides from walking speed or stalled drops. I have taken the bike off road but it has not been abused or neglected. The Hepco Becker engine guards/crash bars have scrapes. The tiger stripe decals on the right side of the tank have some bubbles in them. Other than those cosmetic characteristics, the bike is great. The engine is incredibly smooth and the bike is fun to ride.  

The bike has original side cases, Givi top case, Triumph tank bag, center stand, and a spare Cee Bailey's tall windscreen.  I just replaced the chain and sprockets with a D.I.D. X-ring chain and OEM gearing on the sprockets.

The attached pictures show all the blemishes on the bike.

More pictures and info available upon request.
Reply via this posting or
PM for phone number

murf

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthre ... 1100+trade

Any interest? Maybe we could work something out.
Murf