News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

really rude stickers.

Started by zombie2, May 04, 2012, 11:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie2

Okay then
A while ago some folks have asked about my sticker on the inside of my rear fender on the Girly.
Well I got a bunch more, so if any of you lot want to annoy your local posers on shiny chrome stuff let me know.
 :twisted:

MarkShelley

This ole World keeps spinning round, it`s a wonder tall trees aint layin down.

Tiger 900
BMW R1100GS
Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California
Yamaha TT250R
Yamaha DT50MX
Honda MT50/C90 Hybrid racing moped!
Yamaha DT50MX

matts23

Old enough that I want one.
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

BigDan

Thats fucking brilliant, I want one xD

Where are you based?

I'd gladly buy one!
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

MarkShelley

You should bear in mind that not all Harley riders are chubby mid life crisis types just out to escape the missus for a couple of hours. There are still some of the old school around who may take offence and decide to see if your bike will float on the nearest river.

Tiger 900
BMW R1100GS
Yamaha TT250R
Yamaha DT50MX
Yamaha DT50MX

JetdocX

They'd still have to catch you. :lol:
From parts unknown.

MarkShelley

Quote from: "JetdocX"They'd still have to catch you. :lol:

Not if your bike is parked up somewhere they wouldn`t. If a disgruntled hog owner did take offence you could hardly blame them. It is a bit like the footy stickers showing a Man Utd supported pissing on a Man City shirt. I bet a few cars have been keyed because of those and to be honest the vehicle owner would be partly responsible in my opinion. It is asking for trouble.

Tiger 900
BMW R1100GS
Yamaha TT250R
Yamaha DT50MX
Yamaha DT50MX

zombie2

Quote from: "MarkShelley"You should bear in mind that not all Harley riders are chubby mid life crisis types just out to escape the missus for a couple of hours. There are still some of the old school around who may take offence and decide to see if your bike will float on the nearest river.

I take it you don't want a sticker then?
Is this old school enough for ya.
You'ld be surprised at who likes these things

Nick Calne

I don't really want to aggravate the situation but I saw this the other day and it made me chuckle.....

Not really going in the same direction, but there is definitely a crossing...
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

JetdocX

I park mine in the garage.  Anyone comes in there, they're going to meet the business end of my dog and or my Beretta. :roll:
From parts unknown.

zombie2

Quote from: "MarkShelley"
Quote from: "JetdocX"They'd still have to catch you. :lol:

Not if your bike is parked up somewhere they wouldn`t. If a disgruntled hog owner did take offence you could hardly blame them. It is a bit like the footy stickers showing a Man Utd supported pissing on a Man City shirt. I bet a few cars have been keyed because of those and to be honest the vehicle owner would be partly responsible in my opinion. It is asking for trouble.

Too funny as I'm a die hard Man Utd supporter since I was 6 yrs old,
that explains it then.
Seriously I know you live in a nanny state but lighten up.
I also have the right to bear arms specifically my 9mm beretta.
I love America

Nick Calne

Ah I have a solution!  Why not save the trouble of a potential 'dispute' by putting the sticker on a Harley when it is parked up somewhere.

zombie2

Quote from: "nickcalne"Ah I have a solution!  Why not save the trouble of a potential 'dispute' by putting the sticker on a Harley when it is parked up somewhere.

did it me mates shovelhead, took him a week to spot it and 5 seconds to blame me :lol:

Nick Calne

JetdocX

How about a road hazard orange triangle?  Then there's also the inverted pink triangle.  

I could have loads of fun with both of those in my arsenal.
From parts unknown.