News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger 955i parts suppliers in the UK

Started by Festus, May 23, 2012, 11:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festus

I'm hoping some of the UK Tiger riders could help me out by recommending a quick and dependable parts supplier in the UK.  Specifically I need a gear change lever/pedal, and hoping to get my hands on one quickly, before this good weather is behind us (i.e. by tomorrow :)).  I also need a turn signal relay.

Many thanks in advance!

Festus
2002 Tiger 955i
"To a full moon on a dark night, and the road downhill all the way to your door."

rf9rider

Festus

Appreciate the links!
"To a full moon on a dark night, and the road downhill all the way to your door."

PeteH

Also www.triumph-ant.co.uk for second hand spares, seem to get good reviews
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

metalguru

Any car scrap yard for an electronic turn signal relay.

Also good for any relays required, eg headlamp relays but make sure they are correct type.
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

Festus

The replies are appreciated.  Unfortunately all the leads came up dry so I ended up having to order the gear change pedal through a dealership.  Ouch!  And I won't get it till Monday ...   :roll:

robxxxx

Pure Triumph in Wellingborough i'm guessing?

Chris Canning

Yamaha 450 motocrosser for gear levers,think I paid 16 quid.

Festus

Quote from: "robxxxx"Pure Triumph in Wellingborough i'm guessing?

Leicester.  Not much further and shopping within reach for the missus.

robxxxx

Quote from: "Festus"Leicester.  Not much further and shopping within reach for the missus.

Aaaah..your other half must have studied maths at the same place as my wife. I think the formula is. Clothes+shoes+personal items =/> Bike bits+ any useless man toy.

Festus

Quote from: "robxxxx"
Quote from: "Festus"Leicester.  Not much further and shopping within reach for the missus.

Aaaah..your other half must have studied maths at the same place as my wife. I think the formula is. Clothes+shoes+personal items =/> Bike bits+ any useless man toy.

Yep.  The gear shift pedal/lever is going to cost me hundreds.  Unfortunately, without one I'm off the road ... during the nicest week of the year so far.  Oh well, I've picked up number of family time points.  Just hoping the weather holds.

Cheers...