News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

wanted: Tiger 885i exhaust can

Started by petermiles01, June 07, 2012, 07:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petermiles01

as the title says, but i want a can that i can hear when riding!

TOR or other makes

in good condition

based in the midlands (UK) would be handy for collection

PeteH

885i or 955 cans will need a link pipe that does away the cat...pointless otherwise...search back through the anything else for sale bit, cos  the guy I got my screen off was advertiseing an off road can..bit on the high side tho :shock:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Chris Canning

Quote from: "PeteH"885i or 955 cans will need a link pipe that does away the cat...pointless otherwise...search back through the anything else for sale bit, cos  the guy I got my screen off was advertiseing an off road can..bit on the high side tho :shock:

Hmmm not strickly true,it's a collector box not a cat, and having run an 885 with both the collector box and then the straight through pipe,either with the right map make the motor run better,the collector box give's more torque the link pipe give more HP.

Loops

Hi PeteH,

I have an 885i original non-TOR exhaust (no heat shield) in a box in my garage.

Including the 'bean can'.

Took it off my 885 when I fitted a TOR.  If I recall correctly my bike had done under 5k when I swapped, so this pipe has sat up in the rafters of my garage in the orignal TOR packaging for 12 years or so.

PM your email and I'll send you some pics.  Make me an offer when you've seen the pics.

Or ring me work mobile is 07885 769185 it's always on.

Cheers

Loops (Lewis)
The more I drive the more I love my Tiger

1999 efi Tiger Yellow ~ 86k miles
2012 HD Electra Glide Classic ~ 40k miles
and Her 250 Rebel ~ 5k miles (and only did 16 miles last year!!)

PeteH

Loops, thanks for the offer but its not me after one... Probably best not leave your phone number on your post either due to the ammount of nutters out there.
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour