News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tow Hitch

Started by Warrior Princess, June 09, 2012, 11:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warrior Princess

I want to tow a small trailer and I need a tow hitch.

1996 Tiger 900 Steamer, Does anyone know where to get one or if you have one on your bike can you get me some pics so I can see how it is mounted and I can have one made.

Thanks
I am a licensed life ins agent (0I48619). If you have any questions or need a free review of your policy let me know. I can also help you with annuities and annuities with a life time payout.

I am also a Quickbooks Accountant that can set-up, train, correct errors, prepare your books for your taxes

Mustang

if you haven't done a reinforcement mod to the subframe on a 96 it'll never take the weight of a trailer , you WILL break the sub frame off

Warrior Princess

Quote from: "Mustang"if you haven't done a reinforcement mod to the subframe on a 96 it'll never take the weight of a trailer , you WILL break the sub frame off

Thanks, now that I look at it I see what you mean. Dont think I want to get into all that. Thanks for your advice.
I am a licensed life ins agent (0I48619). If you have any questions or need a free review of your policy let me know. I can also help you with annuities and annuities with a life time payout.

I am also a Quickbooks Accountant that can set-up, train, correct errors, prepare your books for your taxes

JetdocX

Pack lighter.  If that means leaving the ball and chain behind, bonus. 8)
From parts unknown.

Bixxer Bob

I'm guessing yours doesn't read this forum then :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

theclowncrusty

Finally got the house sorted out for selling and got back in the gargae... WOO HOO. Got the welder out and upgraded the subframe as per Mustangs sugestion. Also upgraded pannier mountings as Towbar is mounted to frame.

More to follow soon.....

Warrior Princess

I might do the same, Thanks for the pics

theclowncrusty

Have now fitted small connector for wiring so i can take the whole assembly off when not needed.

Now a lot neater.
Crusty