News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wanted: Front and Rear Wheels

Started by Mudhen, January 19, 2005, 05:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

Looking for a set of wheels for my '96, but I believe any year(s) will work.  Would prefer with discs attached but don't necessarily need them.

Ratty, bent, whatever, since I'll be getting new rims, anyway.

Thanks!
\'96 Steamer

hellfire

Hi,

sombody on ebay is selling a set of wheels! along with a bunch of other bits :D

look under: motors-motorcycles-parts and accessories,

just type in the search: 7948995130  <this is the item number, or even tiger wheel,

hope this is of some help?

Cheers..Andy :wink:
if it\'s not broken then fix it until it is!

Mudhen

Awesome, thanks Andy!

I'll check it out .   [-o<
\'96 Steamer

Bull

Hi Andy

Can you find me someone on e-bay selling a nice diesel defender - great condition, cheap as fuck, long wheel base preferred,

cheers mate  :lol:
\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson

hellfire

Hi,

i'll have a look, you could always have a look yourself though! :D

go to: www.ebay.co.uk and look in motors,

if it\'s not broken then fix it until it is!

Mudhen

Quote from: "hellfire"Hi,

i'll have a look, you could always have a look yourself though! :D

go to: www.ebay.co.uk and look in motors,

It's the shipping that will kill you...oh ya, and the thousands that it will take to federalize it.  Not so bad putting on a cat, and changing all the glass, and installing door beams...but having it crash tested SUCKS.

On another note - I got the wheels I was looking for at Baxters.  Those guys RAWK.  And they're not only dealers, they're owners!  Kevin has a '96 Steamer; I talked his ear off about his bike.  Sounds awesome.  
\'96 Steamer