News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Mugello GP

Started by Chris Canning, June 19, 2012, 11:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Looks like the old tiger is going to have to do yet another gung ho trip to Italy again,assuming Crutchlow junior is fit and ready,the plan was to go on the K,but I can't be done with looking for fuel every 120 miles and leaving a mint bike in some dusty carpark  :roll:

Bixxer Bob

Cal did really well as we saidat the time, and did you see Scott Redding in the Moto 2? Or hear him in the post race interview?  Last corner, last lap, "I felt Mark [Markez]'s front tyre on my shoulder but I thought, 'he's not havin' it"  He's always been brave, and fast, but now he's starting to use his head.  Needs a bigger bike though, he's head and shoulders taller than the opposition. :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

I've always wondered what it must be like for folks who have grown up with a sportsman/women and see them become public property,know I now and easy it ain't.

Just looking forward to a good thrash,when life just revolves around eating and riding a bike  :D,no doubt it'll be pissing down!!