News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Scottish Meet this Summer

Started by Tigertriple, January 31, 2012, 02:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Nope, I am sitting in a pub near Wrotham looking at a map to find a B&B for the night. Are you free tomorrow morning as I might take a detour past your place if you are?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

Sin I'm heading up to Ecosse tomorrow in the rain, you about any where so I can drop the book off cheers Spud

Sin_Tiger

On the Island and it's finally decided to stop raining long enough for a race. Wife paid for grandstand tickets so we are damn well going to use them. Fortunately my ferry is not till late. Plenty of Tigers around but not spoken to any as they are either whizzing past or parked up. Two Girlies, silver and orange outside the Trevelyan Hotel, one with Glasgow plates BYB, anybody from here?

3G not functioning so have scrounge wifi whenever possible.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint