News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Corbin seat for Girly--SOLD!!

Started by matts23, June 25, 2012, 02:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matts23

I have a very nice Corbin seat that fits all Girly models.  I thought I would offer it up on here before it went to eBay.  The seat is in great condition.  It is just a little tall for my personal comfort.  It is the most comfortable seat going down the road that I have used on any bike.  Sorry to see it go, but at 37, I don't think I am getting any taller.  I am selling it for $250 shipped to the continental U.S.  Anyone who has ever picked up one of these big heavy things knows it will be expensive to ship.  Sorry for the dusty pictures, the seat has been sitting in the basement for a few months while I decided whether to sell it or not.  It is in great condition top and bottom.  I have a paypal account for payment.  Thanks for looking, Matt

----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

matts23

I had a request for new pictures of the seat cleaned up so here is an update for everyone.  Thanks for looking.

matts23

Seat is sold.  Thanks for looking.