News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

For Sale Shoei Multitec Flip Front Helmet XXL Scotland.

Started by Tigertriple, July 01, 2012, 01:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

Now that I have sold my Tiger I have a few items for sale.

I know a lot of people won't consider buying a second hand lid, however I can assure you that this is a real bargain. Ths is a genuine undamaged or abused product. I have sold a few item on this forum and always received positive feedback for my honest description. So please bear in mind that I can be trusted to buy from.

This helmet is in perfect condition as a result of having been used only a few times. It has only been worn for around 1000 miles or so. It comes with a Shoei storage bag, a clear and a tinted visor, a clear and a dark tint pin lock insert. The helmet colour is Anthracytie which is dark grey. it has a Shoei whisper strip fitted which reduces road noise.

Spada visor bag and original Shoei box included.

It's a size XXL which is for a 63 / 64 cm nut.

These helmets retail at around £400.00 so grab yourself a bargain.

£200.00 plus shipping at £11.99 by Parcel Force 48

Payment via PayPal as a gift payment or cash on collection.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Please PM me if you are interested.
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Tigertriple

2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras