News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Meanwhile, back in the UK...

Started by BigDan, July 08, 2012, 11:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDan

2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

rhubarb

It has been shit weather for tooooo long. I went out this morning on the bike and got soaked.

SUNSHINE PLEASE

BigDan

I was lucky/unlucky today, went to Oulton park to watch the BSB, and it was perfect weather all day, until we went to leave.

Problem was, i've got sunburn all over my head and face now!!

I cannae win :P
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

chairhead

Saturday here was a total washout,pissed down all day and to add to that it was really windy too...............so i went for a ride  :D ,did i get wet :?: ,yep :!: ,did i get blown all over the place :?: ,yep :!: ,did i have a big grin on my face :?: ,you bet :D...........boots and gloves are still drying :lol:  :lol: ,its only water 8)
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Sin_Tiger

:headbang  we're not made of sugar, as my Granny used to say.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Yeah Sin, but you'd need gills or an aqualung to go biking round here at the moment. :shock:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Chad

Cabin fever won out the weekend , sitting there with my nose pressed to the window suddenly i said Bollox im off out :D

the wife says in this ???????  you must be bloody mad two and half hours later i come back after a run up to around Cambridgeshire Dodging flooding(who needs fords with weather like this) back to home , dripping wet outside :lol:    warm dry and toasty on the inside of my well worn HG kit with a big shiteatingrin  :D

Happiness is not giving in to our rather damp climate  :friday
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

Spud

Went out sunday to north Wales 250 glorious miles in sunshine cheers Spud  :wink:

cosmo

Quote from: "Chad"...who needs fords with weather like this...

??? I had no problems driving my Ford last night (in the rain). Something I should know??

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Chad

over here we have these little river crossings that run next to bridges , and it seems to be a great British past time to try and drown our bikes in them :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: called fording

with some of the roads well flooded the map to all the local fords were not needed :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

PeteH

Quote from: "Spud"Went out sunday to north Wales 250 glorious miles in sunshine cheers Spud  :wink:

Where too Spud?...we did Abereystwth 220m round trip for me..and we did the A44 :D
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Spud

Stourbridge - Bridgenorth - Shrewsbury - Knockin - Bala  - betwys Coed - Snowdon - Bedgelert - newtown - Craven arms then back to Stourbridge. A nice big round loop lots of "B" roads.
The road through the Tenent Valley had been completely dug up and there was just a mud/gravel track in it's place for a couple of miles. cheers Spud  :wink: