News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

How do I do this???

Started by Brock, January 22, 2005, 02:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

I've knocked-up a report of my new BMW Sportintegral lid as a "Word" document. It's quite long, so I don't want to spend time re-typing it into a new post. Can I just insert it into a post without going to all this time and trouble?

Me and 'puters don't really get on.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

SIBBO

Couldnt you just cut and paste on to a new post?????

Yes you can,.......highlight all ,right click cut ,and right click paste on to new post, just tested it  and it works

whoa

Which is a great way to post, for those of us requireing spell check....    :wink:

ChrisN

Hi Brock,

As you've not yet posted your helmet review I thought maybe you were having some trouble cutting and pasting.....

Open your Word doc. Hold down your left mouse button and wipe over the text you wish to transfer to your post. The highlighted text will become negative. With curser over this area right click your mouse and then click "copy" in the menu that appears.

Open your Post window in the forum and right click your mouse in the message window. Click "paste" in the menu that appears. Your selected text should now appearin the message area. You then edit further if you wish before submitting.

Hope this helps.
Chris