News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Who's running a battlewing in the rear?

Started by benebob, July 13, 2012, 02:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benebob

Will need a new rear tire for inspection in Sept.  Bike came with a Battlewing up front (has well over 50 percent of its tread) and a Mich. Anakee in the rear.  The one thing I don't like about the bike is that the rear brake doesn't give much feedback before the wheel locks up (maybe that's just me going from cable drums on a 40 year old daily rider to these new hydro. thingies).  Anyways since I have a battlewing up front that I haven't had any complaints on  I was thinking of going with the same in the rear (although they are  tubeless going on my tube rim).  I ride to work 90 percent of the time regardless of weather.  Yes I've ridden to work to go plow or lay salt down so a good all around mostly road with some fire roads would be fine with me.  Ride about 3-5k a year.
99 Tiger 885i (Killed 12/23/12 9:52am EST by a drunk driver) 06 Tiger 955i (traded 12/23/16  12:52pm)
13 Tiger 800