News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WANTED: Ally wheel rear brake disc and some body parts

Started by dj_squelch, July 19, 2012, 05:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj_squelch

Hi folks!  I am seeking the following:

1) Alloy wheel rear brake disc.  Somebody didn't change the rear pads when they needed to be done and now my disc is completely pooched.  Who would do such a thing!?!  My bike is an '05 if it makes a difference.

2) Front cowling (any color).  It must be dirt cheap.  Cracks or scuffs are just fine.  I want to try and fiddle with it a bit to make some integrated turn signals and don't want to risk my factory part.  Again cheap is the name of the game here.

3) Rear body work (any color). The fiberglass behind the passenger pillion, not sure of the real name.  See the notes on #2 for what I'm going to do with it.

I'm located in Alberta Canada so I'm used to shipping charges from the US as long as you don't mind shipping that far.  Thanks!